Our scope of engineering and design services includes the supply of piping expertise in a consultancy capacity through to detailed engineering and turnover, this can be summarized as, but not excluded to: -
· Consultancy services
· Conceptual studies
· Site survey including CCNSG passport holders
· Piping estimates
· Offshore survey, including BOSIET survival certificate holders
· Project planning
· Pipe spec development
· Pipe spec coding
· Plot plan development
· Tie-in identification
· Plant layout
· 3D modeling
· 2D detailing
· Walkthrough animations
· Stress analysis using Caesar ll
· Pipe support design and detailing
· Material take-off
· Preparation of piping material requisitions
· Preparation of valve and special item datasheets
· Preparation of fabrication isometrics complete with bill of materials
· Preparation of sub-contract scope of works
· Field supervision
· Preparation of turnover punch lists and turnover management
· P&ID as building
· Flowsheet and 2D drafting
All our work is completed in accordance with relevant national standards, design codes, PED and CDM.
From our fully equipped design office we implement the latest CAD and engineering technologies to meet the project objectives and we are experienced users of ACAD, Autoplant, Navisworks and Caesar II.
Our office facilities include the provision of desk space, IT equipment, software and licensing, data management, monitored CCTV security, communications, car parking and meeting room facilities and we are ready to accept a variety of project sizes from a few manhours to larger project requirements.
This innovative contract ensures that we can readily respond to ad-hoc requests for our services and by engaging our specialist services on an as needed basis we save our clients valuable time and money by delivering solutions that can not be met by traditional resourcing methods.
Piping Engineering Solutions Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales No 07159804
VAT Reg 974922773